Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 62/365 - Bindy's My Dawg!

With the tips from Cesar Millan aka: The Dog Whisperer, I think Bindy and me are starting new. At first BIndy had some sort of problem with me where i could make her pee on demand by simply calling her to me. She would come up to me a submissive walk squatting and peeing at the same time as she approached me. She would make it to me, but with a trail of pee. That has stopped recently, but I think before we rescued her when she was beaten, probably by the man of the house I'm guessing. So now with some simple trust training, teaching her to give me her paw, which she wouldn't do for anyone, and our daily walk for exercise, things completely changed between us. It didn't take long, but I know there is a lot more work to be done. She truly is a good dog.

Hail To Cesar Millan, he is brilliant!

   


http://chum.ly/n/730c93