Friday, July 29, 2011

ReplayTV and Digital Networks suck!

Back in June, ReplayTV and their parent company Digital Networks announced that they were shutting down the replay TV guide service which would pretty much render the devices useless. So I looked for other means to fufil my familes DVR needs. There was a way to hack the ReplayTV and use it with another programming guide service, but this requires a computer running in your house, and I already have enough of those and the setup wasn't working for me. Yes of course I tried it. So I purchased 2 Tivo DVR, which really are pretty cool for what they do.

Today, ReplayTV and Digital Networks announced that they are not shutting down. All I have to say is WTF!!!!!! You tell me that you're shutting down, I then go buy two DVR's and get committed into a 1-2 year contract with Tivo's service come to find out you friggin jerks are not going away. I would have stayed with ReplayTV for a very long time, now It's silly to go back. You will not see one cent from me ever again so you might as well just go away for good!
https://chumly.com/n/ad260f